Saturday, April 25, 2009

Who said fitness isn't fun?

After 10 years, the only thing I strongly recall from the study of the physiology of the respiratory system, is that people are classified into two groups: athlete and non-athlete. It was so repeated whenever a function of that system is discussed.

However, even if you know, it doesn't mean you will comply. Sedentary lifestyle is one of the main points I personally suffered from, and doing exercise outdoors or indoors isn't much fun.

That was till someone brought a game to play to one of the company's social activities; there is no joystick, you ARE the control of the game; if you want to move forward, you actually have to bend forward, and so on.

One day later, I was configuring the game at home, and I was amazed by how the remote control works, it is like no other: when you actually move the remote to the right, it is like PC mouse that works on-air!

One week later, I am very pleased that you can play Yoga, Balance Games, and Aerobics till you are physically tired, not because you spend too much time staring at the monitor and playing with the traditional joystick.

Wii Fit, I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was blast watching you play it for the first time, for me and everyone else watching that day!! :)

ENJOY IT!!!

Watch this funny and true Wii Fit Parody.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns&feature=related

tarun k said...

and I thought u were talking about Fitnesse (Accepting Testing Framework...)